Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photos of FLIGHT

Rob Nagle and Maya Parrish in "Sing Me That Leonard Cohen Song Again," directed by Emilie Beck. "I wouldn’t come here unless I really needed it, Alex."

Richard Ruyle and Daria Balling in "Six Bottles of Heineken After the Silverado," directed by Julie Briggs. "I brought you home because you seemed kind. And age appropriate..."

Casey Nelson and Richard Ruyle in "Reveille," directed by Julie Briggs. "I have to be there at 0700."

Laura Buckles and Jon Amirkhan in "This Isn't About Love," directed by Michael Shutt. "I always fall for women who are unassailable..."

(Photo to Come)

Michael Lorre, Helen Slayton-Hughes and Stephanie Erb in "Leonard's Voice," directed by Darin Anthony. "What are you doing out here, Leonard??"

Peter James Smith, Stephanie Erb and Michael Shutt in "The Incident Report," directed by Lee Wochner. "I'm just trying to find the truth here."

Go here to see more lovely pictures of our production of FLIGHT -- all the shows -- taken by photographer Jay Lawton! Love my actors!! Love my directors! Love my stage manager and producer and designers! Everybody has worked so hard to make the show a success.

Go to www.movingarts.org for tickets and info to FLIGHT (my plays) and all the other fun and fabulous events in Moving Arts' One-Act Play Festival!

Wednesday, October 21st and Wednesday, October 28th at 8pm

FLIGHT: AN EVENING OF SHORT PLAYS BY EM LEWIS

Sex, violence, love and Leonard Cohen songs... come check out the show!
  • Leonard's Voice
  • This Isn't About Love
  • Sing Me That Leonard Cohen Song Again
  • Reveille
  • The Incident Report
  • Six Bottles of Heineken After the Silverado
Join us for a post-show wine and cheese reception with the playwright.
Presented at: Son of Semele Theater, 3301 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, 90004

No comments: