Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Duck Harbor - A New Web Series Premieres!

 


It’s not easy finding connection these days. But when a crazy accident brings Wendy and Mac together, they might not want to let go...

Filled with small town charm, and featuring funny, quirky characters, Duck Harbor is a twelve episode romantic comedy about rediscovering joy and figuring out where you’re  supposed to be in the world. 

Every week, each of the two actors, who live on opposite coasts, will be given only their half of the script and will experience the other side of the story with a sincere and genuine freshness, “on stage,” in front of our audience. 1st Stage is delighted to welcome back renowned playwrights E. M. Lewis and Bob Bartlett, who will be collaborating on this unique and exciting piece. Directed by Alex Levy. Featuring Deidra LaWan Starnes and Geoffrey Rivas!

Performances will take place every Tuesday, June 1- August 17, 2021 -- 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT.

Click here for more information: https://1ststage.org/duck-harbor

1 comment:

ANNY ROBERT said...

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after PRIEST OSAS brought back my husband that separated with me for good 3 months. ANNY ROBERT by name from California. Even though I have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank PRIEST OSAS for his help in my life. My husband separated with me for 3 months and has been in pain and agony without him. So, I searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until I meant PRIEST OSAS who I contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours so that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when PRIEST OSAS said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: Unsurpassed.solution@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2348151243832